Question: How can I go about returning an item to Flexible or exchanging my item for a different one?
Answer: You can send out a Return Authorization by going to your my account section.
By going to Purchase History, select your order and click Request a Return.
From there you will be given a chance to select which item(s) you would like to return. Please select your reason for the return(s) and add any additional comments. As soon as you’re ready, you can submit your request.
As soon as your Return Authorization is submitted, a member of our customer service team will reach out to you within 24-36 hours. You can click on your RMA number to print out your PDF document, which you will need when you ship the item(s) back to us.
Please include a copy of this RMA with return and also write RMA # on outside of packaging. Permission for any return merchandise must be secured from our return department. For questions about returning merchandise contact Customer Service and ask for our Returns Department The return of non-defective merchandise, when authorized, may incur 25% re-stocking fee, at our discretion. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days from date the RMA is issued. Credit will be issued upon receipt & inspection. THIS ORDER IS SUBJECT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS DISPLAYED AT: www.FlexibleAssembly.com/terms-and-conditions
When preparing your item to be returned:
• DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE MANUFACTURER’S PACKAGING.
• DO NOT APPLY A SHIPPING LABEL TO THE MANUFACTURER’S PACKAGING.
• The item(s) you are returning must be placed into a separate box for shipping.
• All materials, including manuals, accessories, and packaging, are left in the manufacture’s packaging.
• The product must be unused, uninstalled, and is in saleable condition.
• Returns that have failed to meet the criteria stated above are subject to denial or an increased restocking fee.
Note: Not all items sold online are returnable, such as spare parts, custom tools and components. For more information, please refer to Flexible Assembly’s Return Policy.